Business Development cum Digital Marketing Professional2 weeks ago - Jobs Offers - Athens - 43 views
KEN international seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our team as the Business Development cum Digital Marketing based in our office in Greece.
- Assists with the preparation, provides review and approval, and manages the budget for BD&S activities
- Explores business opportunities with new clients and areas identifies new project prospects, screens project opportunities, and schedules contacts, visits, information gathering and follow-up.
- Coordinates and reviews all aspects of proposal development with the Proposals Team, Divisional staff, and technical professional staff, and Marketing/Communication personnel, including proposal strategy, pursuit strategy and team composition.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Reporting for the Division.
- Assists with opportunity presentation strategies, support materials and visuals; coordinates and critiques rehearsals and presentations.
- Leverages information gathered to support development and evolution of sales and marketing strategies to advance marketing positioning.
- Participates in the development, planning and implementation marketing and branding initiatives with the Marketing/Communications team;
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills plus written and oral communications skills are essential. Outgoing, self-starter with innate sales orientation, optimism and drive; good organizational skills.
- Editing and writing skills: you need to devise and edit online web content for various digital platforms. Writing blog post in English and Greek may be well an integral part of the job.
Bachelors’ degree required, MBA is preferred, at least 3- 5 years of experience
Additionally the role requires;
- Knowledge of working on advanced computational modelling set-up, analysis and results interpretation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with Clients and Architects/Consultants.
- Good personality and key co-worker skills.
- Ability to work independently is essential.
- Fluency in both English and Greek.
- Native Greek
KEN International performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognize its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
This ad has no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.